Directions & Parking
Additional Ways to Get Here
Via Interstate I84 westbound from Boise
Take Exit 38 and continue right approximately one-half mile to the traffic light. Continue straight through the traffic light and drive one-quarter mile and turn right into the Ford Idaho Center’s participant entrance
Via Interstate I84 eastbound from Caldwell and Ontario, Oregon
Take Exit 38 and turn left and drive approximately one-half mile to the traffic light. Continue straight through the traffic light and drive one-quarter mile and turn right into the Ford Idaho Center’s participant entrance
Via Franklin Road (Meridian)
Continue west on Franklin Road past Star Road approximately three-quarters of a mile and turn right into the parking lot (entrance past the Service Entry). This parking lot has the most handicapped parking spaces.
Via State Street (Highway 44), Chinden Boulevard and Cherry Lane
Continue west past Star Road for one mile and turn left onto Idaho Center Blvd. Continue south (three miles Highway 44, two miles Chinden). Turn left onto the Ford Idaho Center’s participant entrance
The Ford Idaho Center offers 4,000 on-site parking spaces. Cash & credit/debit card are accepted at the lot entries.
- Please check the event specific page to see if there is a cost to park at a certain event.
- Regular parking rates are $5 per vehicle for family show, community events, and high school events
- Premium parking rates are $10 per vehicle for concerts
- Main lot RV parking is $40 in the surface lot; no overnight privileges.
- For overnight RV camping rates and availability please call 208-442-3335
- Parking passes are available in advance for $5 plus fees for ALL events