It is the full intent of the Ford Idaho Center to meet or exceed the specific standard requirements for people with disabilities. The Ford Idaho Center continues to make improvements to meet and exceed the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Standards.
- Extra wide doors at all access points, including restrooms.
- Ramp access specifically designed to meet ADA standards.
- Restrooms properly equipped for people with disabilities.
- Shuttles meet guests at the bottom of the pedestrian ramp and take them to the Main Gate.
- Shuttles will also return patrons to the bottom of the pedestrian ramp after the event is over.
- Special parking is available at the bottom of the pedestrian ramp and outside the Sports Complex.
- ADA parking areas can be found along the west wall of the Sports Complex.
- Arena & Amphitheater - ADA parking is located on the south & west side of the arena/amphitheater complex.
- Wheelchair accessible seating is available at all ticket prices. Guests requiring wheelchair accessible and companion seating should notify the ticket seller at the time of purchase.
- Accessible seating is available at the Ford Idaho Center Ticket Office, by calling (208) 442-3232, and at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Permanent accommodations for ADA seating are available in both the Arena & Amphitheater. Please inquire at (208) 442-3232.