From the first concert, Shania Twain in 1998, to the present the Ford Amphitheater has developed the reputation as THE place to enjoy the best outdoor concerts in the Treasure Valley.
Fans have enjoyed Idaho’s summers at their best with some of the top name performers on tour including: Tim McGraw, Bob Dylan, Ben Harper, Jack Johnson, James Taylor, Meghan Trainor, and Rob Zombie.
- 10,500, with both reserved seating and grass general admission
- 60 x 40 at 5 feet height. Optional wings are available as needed
- Three truck loading/unloading dock
- 1 - 600 amp, 2 - 400 amp, 1- 200 amp, and 4 110v (GFI) from 30 amp disconnect
- Four Locker Rooms
- One Star Dressing Room
- Two Dressing Rooms
- Two Production Rooms
- One Large Green Room
- One Multi-purpose room that can be divided
- One Office