Special Guest: The Wallflowers
Original tickets are good for new date
Matchbox Twenty has been rescheduled at the Ford Idaho Center in Nampa, ID from September 12, 2020 to September 14, 2021 and now to June 5, 2022. The new date was announced April 26, 2021. Last day to request a refund was May 26, 2021.
Additional Ticket Information
- Reserved Price 1: $119.50 + ticketing fees
- Reserved Price 2: $99.50 + ticketing fees
- Reserved Price 3: $79.50 + ticketing fees
- Reserved Price 4: $59.50 + ticketing fees
- General Admission Lawn: $39.50 + ticketing fees
- Parking - $10.00 on the lot
- Advance Parking (purchased online) - $5 + fees
- RV Parking - $40.00 + fees (Day of Show Pricing Will Be $50.00, Charged Upon Arrival)
- For overnight RV camping please contact 208 442 3335 for reservations
As of January 1, 2020, the Idaho Parks & Recreation parking program is no longer in effect. Thank you for coming to the Ford Idaho Center & enjoy the show!
For any further questions please email us at email@example.com or call us at 208-468-1000.
Small personal cameras OK
The following items are prohibited at the Ford Idaho Center: backpacks, weapons, laser pointers, video cameras & recording devices, professional cameras and/or detachable lenses, umbrellas, coolers, animals, and outside food & beverage.
All patrons are subject to bag searches, wanding, pat-downs, or a combination per show request.
Re-entry to the Ford Idaho Center is not allowed.
Please call 468-1000 with any further questions on event policies.
All tickets subject to ticketing and/or handling fees
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
ORDER FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Covid 19 Event Information
Ford Idaho Center remains in accordance with the guidance and recommendations set forth by the CDC and local health officials, following all applicable municipal mandates. For more information on the Ford Idaho Center's Covid Policy visit our Covid 19 Information page.
Per event request additional Covid 19 precautions maybe required. When additional event specific Covid-19 precautions are required best efforts will be made to timely update information here, as well as communicated to our ticket holders via email.