Ford Idaho Horse Park Contestant RV Parking
"Your Home Away From Home"
- 44 Full Hookup spaces.
15 to 50 amps, water, & sewer
Each space is 65' deep
- Daily Fee - $30.00 including tax
- Additional 87 spaces available for trailer/RV parking - No charge
- Night security
- Messages can be left & picked up at the Horse Park Check in Office
- Open March 1 to November 1
- Lawns watered daily at midnight
- Each space may have 1 RV or trailer & 1 vehicle
- Pets OK. Must be on leash
- Idaho Health Code prohibits dogs in any building
- Please clean up after your pets
- Please pick up litter
- Fireworks & firearms are prohibited
- Licensed drivers only - any motorized vehicles
- No smoking in stalls or buildings
- No horses allowed in RV area
- Speed limit 10 mph
Additional Ways to Get Here:
- Interstate I84 westbound from Boise
- Take Exit 38 and continue right approximately one-half mile to the traffic light. Continue straight through the traffic light and drive one-quarter mile and turn right into the Ford Idaho Center's parking lot.
- Interstate I84 eastbound from Caldwell and Ontario Oregon
- Take Exit 38 and turn left and drive approximately one-half mile to the traffic light. Continue straight through the traffic light and drive one-quarter mile and turn right into the Ford Idaho Center's parking lot.
- Franklin Road (Meridian)
- Continue west on Franklin Road past Star Road approximately three quarters of a mile and turn right into the parking lot (entrance past the Service Entry). This parking lot has the most handicapped parking spaces.
- State Street (Highway 44), Chinden Boulevard, and Cherry Lane
- Continue west past Star Road for one mile and turn left onto Ford Idaho Center Blvd. Continue south (three miles Highway 44, 2 miles Chinden